Thursday, May 28, 2009

Honesty is the Best Policy


Hello Everybody,
I received this award from Debbie of Cozy Cottage. I feel honored. Thanks Debbie. In order to accept this award I must link to Debbie's blog. Just click on Cozy Cottage above. As you can see on the left, I must also display the Honest Scrap widget. Then I must tell 10 true things about myself and give the award to seven other lucky people.
Okay, in all honesty, I
1 have to say ice cream is my favorite thing to eat.
2 am absolutely thrilled to be retired.
3 enjoy true crime stories, reading them or seeing them on 48 Hours Investigates
4 wish I could live in Nice, France
5 would rather spend time with my grand daughter than with her parents. She IS more fun that they are. (Don't tell.)
6 got a personalized license plate to avoid a trip to DMV
7 love champagne
8 think Tracey Ulman is hilarious.
9 am fascinated by almost anything related to World War Two
10 have never had a new car and don't care if I never get one.
Now my turn to bestow the honors.
Melissa at The Casual Cameo
Marie Antionette at Creations by Marie Antionette

No comments:


Welcome!
Hello Everyone,Welcome to my new blog . And I really mean new. This is all so new to me, but I am sure I will soon be up to speed. I knew it was time to create a blog when I started feeling that I was missing too much fun. I plan to share ideas, favorite things, and information. I love making soaps and toiletries, so you can be sure to see some ideas and tips related to bath and body care. I have so many favorite things; I hope to share them with you in fun ways. Enjoy your visit.