Monday, August 31, 2009

Petite Cherie


Hello Everybody,
Just one of the things I have been working on this week is another soap box. This one is called Petite Cherie. It is named after a favorite fragrance of Sherri Mitchell, from Punk Rose Paper. Sherri is the talented lady who made the tag featured on the lid of the box. I must confess, when I first smelled the fragrance, I was not crazy about it, but like so many scents, its true beauty comes out after being soaped, as we soapmakers like to say. Petite Cherie is one of those fragrances. Fresh, green, and floral, Petite Cherie it is a fragrance of innocence and simplicity. This tag seemed a perfect match. Thanks Sherri inspiring a new fragrance for Savon Marie.

8 comments:

Patricia said...

How lovely, Marie. If the soap smells as good as the packaging looks, you can't miss!
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotourriof.blogspot.com

Carolee Crafts said...

I think the packaging is so pretty and guess the fragrance is as good. I love the boxes you are creating, thank you for sharing

PunkRose {Sher} said...

Oh Marie!!! It's gorgeous and I cannot wait to have the products, I will go see if they are listed. Petite Cherie by Annick Goutal is a fragrance I've worn for over 10 years now, it smells absolutely divine. I am so excited that you added this scent, and in honor of me!! You are a wonderful lady with such a creative spirit and I am so glad to know you :) Thank you for this post! xoxo Sherri

Cottage Flair said...

Sounds like an interesting scent. Beautiful box!!
jennifer

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

The soap box is so pretty and cute! I don't know how it smells like, but it sounds like a nice fragrance!

Have a great week!

Pei Li

Tedi said...

How darling... both the soap and the box! This is going to be a huge hit, I just know it. Hugs, Tedi www.PetiteBookstore.com/blog

gail said...

Hi Marie,, I love Petite Cherie! I got some shower gel and perfume last year for my birthday. Are you making that fragrance in soap now? I have to know!!! Your new box is just adorable. I love it.
Have a great day,and I will talk with you soon,,, hugs,g ail

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Just beautiful Marie!
Your soaps are my favorite. My customers love them too!
bunny hugs,
shell


Welcome!
Hello Everyone,Welcome to my new blog . And I really mean new. This is all so new to me, but I am sure I will soon be up to speed. I knew it was time to create a blog when I started feeling that I was missing too much fun. I plan to share ideas, favorite things, and information. I love making soaps and toiletries, so you can be sure to see some ideas and tips related to bath and body care. I have so many favorite things; I hope to share them with you in fun ways. Enjoy your visit.