Monday, February 15, 2010

Black Is The New Black

Hello Everyone,

On your right is a soap requested by one of my customers, Tiffany Numan, owner of Vintage at Heart in Studio City, California. When she placed her last order, Tiffany asked for a Black Fleur de Lis soap. I could hardly wait to make it. I made coal soap  for Christmas and liked it, but I never gave black soap another thought. Thanks Tiffany. Your soap is really beautiful. The color is perfect for the Fleur shape. And yes, the suds are white.

If you live near Studio City and love vintage, visit Tiffany's shop. She has many lovely items and she is lovely, too. The address is Vintage at Heart, 4377 Tujunga AVe, Studio City, California.

Have a terrific week! Thanks for stopping by.
Marie

7 comments:

lisa said...

Marie ~

I absolutely love it! Man it sure is striking and makes a very bold statement.

Lisa
Pale Pink And Roses

gail said...

Hi Marie,, you are right,,, it turned out so pretty. I hope your customer loves it too, I know that she will! Have a fun time at the PO,, awwh go on and go to the drug store! Make it a day:) (LOL, ya know I am just kidding you!)
(()) gail

Shabby Shan said...

Love the Fleur-de-Lis soap...very pretty! I am sure your customer will love it too!

Nancy said...

Hi Marie,
That does make a Stunning Statement!! Hmmmm, my one daughters bathroom is Black, I'll have to keep an eye on you site.
Huggs, Nancy
www.coeurdalenegifts.com
coeurdalenegifts.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That is just so cool

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Hello my Marie,
Thank you so much for your well wishes.I am doing much better and will try to do a post soon.You made my day by stoping by.
I love the Fleur de lis soap...being from New Orleans and a Saints fan.You know I have to have one.Will be emailing you about it soon...LOL.
I will talk with you soon.
XXOO Marie Antionette

Vera said...

Wow, Marie! The soap is beautiful. Are you selling them because they would look terrific in my black and white toile bathroom.

Vera
Olivia Paige


Welcome!
Hello Everyone,Welcome to my new blog . And I really mean new. This is all so new to me, but I am sure I will soon be up to speed. I knew it was time to create a blog when I started feeling that I was missing too much fun. I plan to share ideas, favorite things, and information. I love making soaps and toiletries, so you can be sure to see some ideas and tips related to bath and body care. I have so many favorite things; I hope to share them with you in fun ways. Enjoy your visit.