Saturday, March 6, 2010

New Boxes


Hello Everybody,
 It seems like I am creating a habit of getting things done, just not in the order of importance. I am having family visiting me tomorrow. I should have spent the day getting the place spruced up for them. But noooo. I completed 2 boxes instead. Then I  played around with my craft supplies. But after all, they are family, so they can stand to see the place looking a little ragged around the edges. It should create the illusion that I am very very busy.
Anyway, I really like these boxes better than my painted boxes. I am planning to add quite a few more selections over the next few weeks. I hope you'll be back to see them.
Thanks for stopping by. Spring will soon be here!!!.
Marie

12 comments:

gail said...

Hi Marie,,,oooh I love these boxes too! The teapot is just adorable. Well, have fun with your family and happy birthday to Miss Lily:)
(()) gail

Vera said...

Marie, those are so cute! A present in itself!

Vera

Mary Patterson said...

Marie,
They are WONDERFUL! Such creativity you have - I love them. Keep up the good work! Hope your time with family today was very special. Aren't grandchildren the best?!!!
Mary Patterson
Mary's Cottage Treasures

Deb said...

Your boxes are just beautiful! Have a fun day with your family. :)

Debbie

Amore Artisan Boutique said...

Love the new box off to check out your site for more!
hugs sassy gail of www.thesassybeach.com

Patricia said...

These are gorgeous, Marie. I would definitely stick with this design, so elegant looking. Nice work.
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

Carolee Crafts said...

I am loving your boxes Marie, filled with one of your beautiful soaps what a perfect gift.

lisa said...

Marie

Love the new boxes, they are awesome. You have been busy!

Lisa

Tedi said...

I'll take my creative mess - always - over order!!
Hugs, Tedi
www.PetiteBookstore.com/blog

Shabby Shan said...

Marie,
I love your new boxes! They are so pretty! Hope you enjoy the visit with your family!

Shannon
Shabby Shan's Cottage

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

Hi Marie,

The boxes are beautiful!! Have a wonderful week!

Pei Li

PunkRose {Sher} said...

Gorgeous Marie!! xoxo


Welcome!
Hello Everyone,Welcome to my new blog . And I really mean new. This is all so new to me, but I am sure I will soon be up to speed. I knew it was time to create a blog when I started feeling that I was missing too much fun. I plan to share ideas, favorite things, and information. I love making soaps and toiletries, so you can be sure to see some ideas and tips related to bath and body care. I have so many favorite things; I hope to share them with you in fun ways. Enjoy your visit.