Thursday, March 13, 2008

And the winner is...


Well, I said I was new at this. My little contest needs to end now. I read a post today from Ann of Green Oak Antiques about letting go of bad ideas. I don't think my contest was a bad idea, but I do think running it for 3 weeks was definitely not a good idea. What was I thinking? The sooner I end it, the sooner I can plan another one.


So I am happy to announce a winner. I snagged a student and asked him to pick a number from 1 to 6. He chose number 2. So the winner is Lynn of The Vintage Nest. Congratulations, Lynn, and thanks for the post.

No comments:


Welcome!
Hello Everyone,Welcome to my new blog . And I really mean new. This is all so new to me, but I am sure I will soon be up to speed. I knew it was time to create a blog when I started feeling that I was missing too much fun. I plan to share ideas, favorite things, and information. I love making soaps and toiletries, so you can be sure to see some ideas and tips related to bath and body care. I have so many favorite things; I hope to share them with you in fun ways. Enjoy your visit.