Saturday, March 29, 2008

One Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words.




I just had to share this with everyone. This adorable pink confection (on the left) is one of Janet's Creative Pillows. It is being held up by my grand daughter, Lili. She is featured in the picture on the right, and she was absolutely thrilled with her Easter present. I spotted this pillow at Janet's web site, and I knew immediately it would be perfect for Lili. It is a gift fit for a princess, and Lili reminds all of us quite frequently that she is, indeed, a princess.

Janet creates lovely pillows, but she is also a talented artist. Take a look at her lovely creations. Just click on this link. Janet's Creative Pillows. You won't be disappointed. And Janet is as lovely as her creations. Thanks, Janet.









4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Marie,

What a treat to see your beautiful little granddaughter holding one of my pillows. Thank you so much for sharing. More importantly I am thrilled that she loves the pillow.
You really made my day!
XOXO
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Lynn - the piggy bank painter said...

Adorable pictures! And what cute pillows....I have to go visit Janet's site now.

My Pink Boutique said...

What an adorable granddaughter! And the pillow...!....wow! Another gorgeous creation from Janet. She looks like she's going to enjoy that gift. Thanks for sharing w/ us.

:)
Kimberly
My Pink Boutique

gail said...

Hi Marie,,, I love the pillow Janet made for you. Your granddaughter is beautiful too!!!! pink hugs, gail


Welcome!
Hello Everyone,Welcome to my new blog . And I really mean new. This is all so new to me, but I am sure I will soon be up to speed. I knew it was time to create a blog when I started feeling that I was missing too much fun. I plan to share ideas, favorite things, and information. I love making soaps and toiletries, so you can be sure to see some ideas and tips related to bath and body care. I have so many favorite things; I hope to share them with you in fun ways. Enjoy your visit.