Sunday, April 6, 2008

B is for...









Black Cats



Books



Blue



Bubbles



Bette Davis



Blue Monk (my all-time favorite song)



The Best Years of Our Lives



Beaches



Blackberries, well really ALL berries



Babies



Bakeries, and most of what's in bakeries



Balloons



Birthdays



Butterflies



Billie HolidayBarbara Stanwyk



Because of Winn Dixie, the book



Bracelets



Brownies



Blue Eyes






That's my B list. Certainly not in order and certainly not complete. What about you? What's on your B List?

2 comments:

Finding Grace, Going Mobile said...

Hi Marie,
Love your papier mache box. Lovely,,, Oh here's my favorite B List. My Beautiful Blue-Eyed Baby...My husband of 35 years, lol
Theresa @ Cottage Violets

Angel Heart Designs said...

Hi! Marie..Thanks for stopping by and checking out my purses...
I love your lists!!
I'll be coming by again soon..:)
Cindy:)


Welcome!
Hello Everyone,Welcome to my new blog . And I really mean new. This is all so new to me, but I am sure I will soon be up to speed. I knew it was time to create a blog when I started feeling that I was missing too much fun. I plan to share ideas, favorite things, and information. I love making soaps and toiletries, so you can be sure to see some ideas and tips related to bath and body care. I have so many favorite things; I hope to share them with you in fun ways. Enjoy your visit.