Saturday, June 7, 2008

Janet & Roscoe













Today I received a custom painted pillow from Janet of www.Janetscreativepillows.com Janet is as talented as she is lovely. She creates lots of pillows, including custom painted pillows. This was painted from a photograph I sent to Janet. As you can see, she did a great job. She also has great prices. Roscoe's family, including my grand daughter, who calls him her brother, will be wildly delighted when they see this. And I am not exaggerating about the wild part; they really are a wild bunch, but you just gotta love them. And I do. Thank you, Janet. Once again you have made Grandma look like a brilliant gift giver. This was supposed to be saved for Christmas. but one day DIL plied Grandma with a rum punch. What can I say, I spilled the beans.























6 comments:

Patricia said...

Oh my gosh! That is phenomenal work! I had no idea Janet could paint like that. What a talent and lucky you for snagging that super pillow.

Pat

Dianne Long said...

WOWIE!! What a fabulous pillow! Janet you are sooooo talented, it's just gorgeous. Hmmm, now I'm thinking I might just have to have a pillow made from a photo of my first little sweet doggie, Doodles!

Deb said...

What a pretty pillow....Janet did a great job and you are a lucky girl, Marie!

xo,
Debbie

Unknown said...

I'm blushing...thank you soo much for your kind compliments Marie, Pat and Dianne. I so enjoyed painting Roscoe. He is so adorable. I mean look at those eyes! Dianne if you ever decide to have Doodles on a pillow just let me know. So happy you like the pillow. Thanks again and have a wonderful day.
XOXO
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Susie said...

Magnificent work! Wow!
Susie ~ The Polka Dot Rose

Inka Smith said...

That pillow is awesome!!! Janet does great work!!
Inka


Welcome!
Hello Everyone,Welcome to my new blog . And I really mean new. This is all so new to me, but I am sure I will soon be up to speed. I knew it was time to create a blog when I started feeling that I was missing too much fun. I plan to share ideas, favorite things, and information. I love making soaps and toiletries, so you can be sure to see some ideas and tips related to bath and body care. I have so many favorite things; I hope to share them with you in fun ways. Enjoy your visit.