Thursday, January 22, 2009

Roses, Roses, Roses...and a little Romance!

Hello Everyone,
I just had to post today. This is one of my new photographs. I believe it is an improvement over my usual work. I am featuring one of my Rose Soaps. Also in the photo is a lovely antique white iron and crackled glass votive which I purchased from Dawn at My Hydrangea Home. Dawn has many lovely items for sale. It is a treat to wander through her site.

Another reason for today's post is to remind everyone that tomorrow is Pink Friday. One of our favorite themes is featured, Romantically Roses. Be sure to visit all participating Make Mine Pink boutiques. You'll find lots of roses and romance. Happy shopping.

2 comments:

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Your photo is very pretty Marie! And I just LOVE the candleholder. Thank you so much for the mention!

Lilli Blue said...

That is a realy good photo! The shadows work because the light is perfect on the soap. The soap is the star in this photo and the supporting cast looks good too!Lilli


Welcome!
Hello Everyone,Welcome to my new blog . And I really mean new. This is all so new to me, but I am sure I will soon be up to speed. I knew it was time to create a blog when I started feeling that I was missing too much fun. I plan to share ideas, favorite things, and information. I love making soaps and toiletries, so you can be sure to see some ideas and tips related to bath and body care. I have so many favorite things; I hope to share them with you in fun ways. Enjoy your visit.