Sunday, March 22, 2009

Meet Adele and Francoise


Hello Everyone,

I just could not resist these. They were created by Caroline of caroleecrafts.com I carelessly erased the original set of pictures I took. They were beautifully wrapped. I thought I had downloaded them, but apparently, I did not. Fortunately I still had the card. I just love the way it opens. Also included in Caroline's package was a lovely lace sachet full of lavender, one of my favorites. As pretty as they look in the picture, Adele and Francoise are even lovlier in person.

Thanks again Caroline. By the way Caroline is in the UK, but her package arrived very quickly. I have had to wait much longer for packages from places like Arkansas. The cost of postage was also very reasonable. Caroline has many beautiful hand made items on her site. You can visit her at www.caroleecrafts.com

Marie







11 comments:

gail said...

Hi Marie,,, I saw these at Carolines too and thought they were so adorable. I am so glad you got them. She is just the nicest person. I love hearing her talk about where she lives.
I hope you have a happy and creative week... luv and hugs, gail

Noelle Garrett Designs said...

Hi Marie, Caroline does just beautiful work. She is such a sweet person too. Like Gail I just love hearing about all the goings on where she lives. Have a great week!
hugs,
Carrie

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

Hi Marie,

Those looks really nice! We have so many talented ladies at MMP, don't we! I hope you have a great week!

Pei Li

Anonymous said...

Marie

They are adorable, I love them. I'll have to take a peek at Carolines website soon.

Lisa

Roxie Morrow said...

Very very nice. Love the very feminine pictures on the front of the sachets. Thanks for sharing your lovely goodies from Caroline.
xoxo
Roxie

Deb said...

Hi Marie....those are just adorable! Caroline really does nice work on her things.

Hugs,
Debbie

Carolee Crafts said...

Thank you Marie for your blog, this was a thoughtful act coming from a thoughtful Pink Lady.
Hugs

Patricia said...

Marie those are really cute. Thanks for sharing the info. She is a fun lady to have at MMP.
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.com

Brandie said...

Love it! What gorgeous work. Thanks for sharing this Marie:)

Cottage Flair said...

Those are really great. Nice to hear her shipping is so quick and reasonable. I still can't figure the shipping thing out!
Jennifer

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Caroline is fabulous! Such a sweet and talented one she is!
bunny hugs marie!
shell


Welcome!
Hello Everyone,Welcome to my new blog . And I really mean new. This is all so new to me, but I am sure I will soon be up to speed. I knew it was time to create a blog when I started feeling that I was missing too much fun. I plan to share ideas, favorite things, and information. I love making soaps and toiletries, so you can be sure to see some ideas and tips related to bath and body care. I have so many favorite things; I hope to share them with you in fun ways. Enjoy your visit.