Sunday, March 15, 2009

Petite Bookstore & Drawing

Hello Everybody,

Yesterday I received an order from The Petite Bookstore. I ordered two books last week, and Tedi's presentation was beautiful. In addition to the books, there was a bookmark made from a giant paperclip embellished with ribbons. So simple yet, very elegant. Then there was a lovely tag with a gold crown on it, also perfect for a bookmark. Finally, there was a beautiful journal. These were all gifts! The journal even had ribbon tags on it, so there are sections for different topics. I was so thrilled with the gifts that I almost forgot about the books I ordered! So I want to thank Tedi for everything and encourage you all to visit her at The Petite Bookstore. You' ll love her selection and receiving your order will be like receiving a very special present. For some reason, my links are not working. Tedi's site is www.petitebookstoe.com. Maybe that will show.


And now for the winner of last week's giveaway. I used the random number generator to pick the winner. The winner is Carol. Thanks to everyone who participated.



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marie

I loved Tedi's presentation too. The bookmark was gorgeous.

Congrats Carol, you lucky duck.

Have a wonderful day Marie.

Lisa
www.palepinkandroses.com
www.palepinkandroses.typepad.com

Cottage Flair said...

Lucky girl! Sounds like an awesome package to unwrap. It's beautiful!
Jennifer

gail said...

Hi Marie. What a gorgeous package from Tedi! I love the journal. And lucky Carol!!! :)
I hope you have a great week and that spring will arive for you soon. hugs, gail

Susan - InHerOwnWords said...

I have purchased books / magazines from Tedi's Petite Book store also. I'd have to agree with you about her presentation. It was a lot of fun opening my package.

Congratulations Carol!

Anonymous said...

We librarians just love books and anything having to do with books...beautiful presentation!
Susan
www.thedutchrose.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow, how sweet! I wasn't expecting such kudos! Thanks for the write up. I'm glad I can bring a smile to your day! You deserved it, Tedi
www.PetiteBookstore.com/blog

Patricia said...

Congratulations Carol, and thannks Marie for the wonderful giveaway.
I have also received packages from Tedi and the packaging is always amazing, very special.
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotourriof.blogspot.com

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Tedi has the best bookstore ever! I love it!
Congratulations to Carol!
bunny hugs,
shell

Susie said...

Great show and tell Marie. That Tedi sure knows how to make a pinkie happy. Congrats to Carol on her win!
Susie of The Polka Dot Rose

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Congrats Carol.I need to check out the bookstore.Wonderful package.Hugs Marie Antionette

Janet L Christian said...

You are so sweet to promote a sister. I love the pic on mardi gras -- he looks like a character.


Welcome!
Hello Everyone,Welcome to my new blog . And I really mean new. This is all so new to me, but I am sure I will soon be up to speed. I knew it was time to create a blog when I started feeling that I was missing too much fun. I plan to share ideas, favorite things, and information. I love making soaps and toiletries, so you can be sure to see some ideas and tips related to bath and body care. I have so many favorite things; I hope to share them with you in fun ways. Enjoy your visit.