Saturday, April 24, 2010

Shop Hop, Shabby Shops and Tassels.

Hi Everybody, I have been pretty busy lately. The first thing I want to share with you is the Mother's Day Shop Hop at Make Mine Pink. It starts April 25th and lasts until May 1, 2010. It's like an online scavenger hunt. It is so easy to participate. All you have to do is visit the participating sites and look for the "hidden" shop hop symbol which is a shopping bag. Click on the shopping bag to record your find and move on to the next site. The lucky shopper who finds the most wins a fabulous prize from Make Mine Pink. The prize for this event is a fabulous Tea Time Gift Basket valued at $68.  Just click the link above to register and see all the information you need. It lasts a whole week, so you have lots of time to shop and search. The Shop Hops at Make Mine Pink are always lots of fun. Register now!


I am also very excited about signing up to be part of Claudia Twardus' new venture, Shabby Shops in a Box. Claudia will sell boxes containing samples of products from participating vendors. I really like this idea. It is a new and relatively inexpensive way for vendors to get products out there. Who wouldn't like to receive a box of samples? You can visit Claudia's site and see for yourself. Just click on the link above.

Another exciting event is the tassel giveaway that Dawn from Hydrangea Home is having. As you can see, Dawn's tassels are gorgeous.


This picture is from her blog. If you would like to participate in either of these two wonderful opportunities, just click the links above.


Now I am going to work on some photos for items I am planning to sell on etsy. More about that next time.

Have a great week. Thanks for stopping by.
Marie

6 comments:

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Hi Marie,
I'm so happy to hear from you.You are so sweet to say them things...I'm glad you love the tree.Sometimes I forget I make other things...LOL.
You sound like you are going to have great fun on your new venture.I will check out the link.
I want to buy some more of your beautiful soap,and I will. But I have to wait till my hubby and I get adjusted to his retirement income...LOL.You take care dear,
XXOO Marie Antionette

gail said...

Hi Marie,,, I love Dawns contest too. Awesome! I hope you have a great shop hop. AND ya better start packing, less than two weeks to go!! Woo Hoo!
(()) gail

lisa said...

Marie

I loved your post, I'm so looking forward to the shop hop. Best of luck in your new venture with Shabby Shops In A Box. Dawn's tassels are awesome. I need to get over there and sign-up for her give-a-way.

Carolee Crafts said...

Loving those tassels and what a good idea with the shabby shop in a blog, have a good week.

Unknown said...

Hi Marie!

How are you? I hope you are doing great. Love your blog as always. I have to go check out Dawns giveaway. I love giveaways! lol Those tassels are so pretty. One of these days I will order soap from you. They are so yummy!
Have a perfect and happy day pinkie,
xxoo
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Patricia said...

Lots of info and thanks for the links. Have a wonderful week,
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com


Welcome!
Hello Everyone,Welcome to my new blog . And I really mean new. This is all so new to me, but I am sure I will soon be up to speed. I knew it was time to create a blog when I started feeling that I was missing too much fun. I plan to share ideas, favorite things, and information. I love making soaps and toiletries, so you can be sure to see some ideas and tips related to bath and body care. I have so many favorite things; I hope to share them with you in fun ways. Enjoy your visit.