Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer Soaps

Hello Friends,

It has been a while, but so much seems to be happening these days. I have been working on getting some things for sale on Etsy. I am kind of excited about it, but it seems to be taking me forever to get things set up. One thing I like about Etsy is all the help they offer. I have been reading the suggestions and doing my best. I hope to have the shop open soon.

As you can see, I have been getting ready for summer here at Savon Marie. This Hawaiian shirt is a gift with purchase. It is a sweet little guest soap and will be included with the purchase of our Flip Flop Soap.

Another new addition is Cheers! our selection of sparkling clear Aloe Soap in the shape of a cocktail glass. I decided to call it Cheers! because the only other name I could think of was Bottoms Up. That did not seem like a good name for something that might be used in a bathtub. Cheers! is also a guest soap, weighing in at just about 2 ounces. It is available in  a number of delicious  fragrances. Mandarine Martini, Raspberries and Champagne, Lavender Martini, and our popular Vanilla Champagne are just a few. It is packaged in a clear box, and the price is only $2.50 each

 Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to visit Make Mine Pink. There is always something exciting going on there. This week there will be a Pink Friday Event. The theme is Red White and Blue. On Saturday, there will be another Pink Twilight Sale. Don't miss out on the fun.

See you soon.

Marie

12 comments:

gail said...

Hi Marie,
I love the Hawaiian shirt. Thats adorable:) I have always been a fan of your flip flops too. The cocktail is sooo cute!
Have a great week and happy soap makin' (()) gail

Amore Artisan Boutique said...

I love it all, they make me feel like summer! Good luck on ETSY I know it is a lot of work!
hugs sassy gail

Susie said...

Hi Marie! Boy, you sure are getting ready for Summer. I love the Hawaaian shirt. Adorable! The flip flops are always a big hit.
Have fun setting up your Etsy.
xo
Susie
The Polka Dot Rose

Patricia said...

Love your new soaps, of course, I nearly choked on my water when I read about the Bottoms Up being nixed. Your fragrances sound yummy, I think I might be tempted to drink raspberries and champagne.
Hugs,
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

lisa said...

Marie

I love the beachy soaps, they are the cutest.

The "Cheers" soap is very nice too.

Carolee Crafts said...

I always love the designs of soap you come up with Marie, you are an inspiration.

Think the flip flops ones would be perfect as gifts at a girls pj party.

oliviapaige said...

Marie, those are just the cutest soaps I have ever seen! Very summery.

Vera
Olivia Paige

Shabby Shan said...

Hi Marie,
How cute! I really love the flip flop soaps! Thank you for sharing!

Shannon
Shabby Shan's Cottage

Mary Patterson said...

Love those Flip-Flop soaps & the Hawaiian shirt - you are tooooo clever. Perfect for summer. You really are talented, Marie.
Mary P
http://MarysCottageTreasures.com/

Antique-Boutique said...

Dog gone it Marie, those are adorable! Hope they sell really well for you!

Thanks for sharing,

Debbie
www.antique-boutique.blogspot.com

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Marie,
Love your soaps. The flipflops are darling.
I am visiting from MMP. I am still fairly new there.
So nice to meet you.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Unknown said...

Hi Marie!

You have a magic touch. Wow..what a fun imagination you have. The shirts and flipflops are so darn cute. Love them. It's so good to visit you. Hope you are enjoying the summer. It's very hot here in Fla,but I am still enjoying time with my kids out of school.
Have a fun week pinkie,
xxoo
Janet
Janets Creative Pillows


Welcome!
Hello Everyone,Welcome to my new blog . And I really mean new. This is all so new to me, but I am sure I will soon be up to speed. I knew it was time to create a blog when I started feeling that I was missing too much fun. I plan to share ideas, favorite things, and information. I love making soaps and toiletries, so you can be sure to see some ideas and tips related to bath and body care. I have so many favorite things; I hope to share them with you in fun ways. Enjoy your visit.