Monday, October 4, 2010

Rose D'Amour and Ripple


Hello Everyone,

I want to share 2 of my newest soaps. I have had my eye on these molds for a long time. They are a bit pricey, but I am so glad I purchased them. I love the rose for many reasons. First it IS a rose and the heart shape makes it extraordinary. The detail is so delicate and beautiful. What I really love is that it will stand up to shipping.  Now that's a rose after my own heart. Please excuse the poor pun.



This is the third in a line I call Zen Garden. I love the elegant simplicity of this soap. I scented my samples with Water Blossom Ivy, one of my favorites. Right now I am calling this one Ripple, the name that the mold maker gave it. However, if any of you have a suggestion for a more romantic name, please let me know. If your suggestion is used, you will recieve one of each of these new soaps. Thanks so much.
Marie

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Marie!!

Your soaps are exquisite. They really are. I just love roses too. And you are right about the detail of the rose. It almost looks good enough to eat! lol So sorry I have not visited you in so long. I swear it's not intentional. So many things going on and the days just go by too fast. It's so good to visit you today Marie. Big hugs from me to you.
And I will be back to visit again alot sooner this time..lol
XOXO
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

lisa said...

Marie

I love the rose too, just beautiful. The ripple soap is just as wonderful.

Hope your enjoying the day.

The music is amazing!

lisa said...

I'm going to think on the name and post in a little bit.

Carolee Crafts said...

Love the rose, it is just so perfect. The ripple reminds me of everlasting life, just keeps rippling outwards from the core

Shabby Shan said...

Hi Marie,
Your new soaps are beautiful! The rose is so delicate looking...I love it! For the Ripple soap, how about...Soothing Waters? Hope you have a nice week!

Shannon
Shabby Shan's Cottage

Carolee Crafts said...

An idea for a name Infinity as the circles go on forever

Miss Magpies Shoppe said...

Your soaps are beautiful - WOW! Ginger

gail said...

Hi Marie,, I am a huge fan of both of these soaps. I suck at naming things, but I like Tranquil Water. :) I hope they are a huge success, they are gorgeous.
(()) gail

sonnenblume said...

Very cute !

Deb said...

The rose is beautiful and the ripple soap makes me think of "Tranquility". How Zen is that? :)

Hugs,
Debbie

Deb said...

How exciting that I won!!! And my soaps have arrived and they are absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much, Marie!

Enjoy your weekend,
Debbie :)

hassam said...

I love the rose too, just beautiful. The ripple soap is just as wonderful.


Welcome!
Hello Everyone,Welcome to my new blog . And I really mean new. This is all so new to me, but I am sure I will soon be up to speed. I knew it was time to create a blog when I started feeling that I was missing too much fun. I plan to share ideas, favorite things, and information. I love making soaps and toiletries, so you can be sure to see some ideas and tips related to bath and body care. I have so many favorite things; I hope to share them with you in fun ways. Enjoy your visit.