Friday, October 8, 2010

Thanks

Thanks everyone for your suggestion for my new soap. The name I chose is "Tranquility." This was suggested by Debbie, and I agree with her; it does have a Zen feeling. As soon as Debbie sends me her address, I will get the prizes out to her.


Thanks again for your suggestions. It was a difficult choice.





Buttons are Back
The Bar of Buttons soap is back. I've got a new photo of a white Bar of Buttons, but I can't wait to try it in black. Maybe a deep country red or pine green for the holidays. But right now my favorite is just plain white.


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week.
Marie


8 comments:

http://www.palepinkandroses.typepad.com said...

Marie

I think the name is perfect! Congratulations Debbie.

Susie said...

Hi Marie! Wow, that button bar of soap is teeeeeeerific! Sure to be a hit.
xo
Susie
The Polka Dot Rose

Vera said...

Hi Marie,

I love the white button soap. Red or black would also be pretty but the white one shows the detail so well.

Vera
Olivia Paige

Cottage Flair said...

The bar of buttons is so cute! I love it!!! I think it may be my favorite!
jennifer

Unknown said...

Hi Marie,

You amaze me everytime. I never would have thought of a button soap. How very clever. Love it.
Hope you are enjoying the fall. Isn't it great? I love this time of the year. Have a wonderful and happy week.
xoxo
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

carolineAlexander said...

I love the buttons, how did you ever do that?

Jen

Deb said...

The button soap is so pretty in white! I agree that red and/or green for the holidays would be pretty...I can see it tied with a plaid ribbon. :)

Have a nice weekend and don't work too much!

Debbie

hassam said...

Hi Marie! Wow, that button bar of soap is teeeeeeerific! Sure to be a hit.


Welcome!
Hello Everyone,Welcome to my new blog . And I really mean new. This is all so new to me, but I am sure I will soon be up to speed. I knew it was time to create a blog when I started feeling that I was missing too much fun. I plan to share ideas, favorite things, and information. I love making soaps and toiletries, so you can be sure to see some ideas and tips related to bath and body care. I have so many favorite things; I hope to share them with you in fun ways. Enjoy your visit.