Thursday, September 25, 2008

SBS Teas

Hi Everyone,
I want to tell you all about a wonderful new company, SBS Teas. Today I received my first order. Even though SBS is a tea company, I ordered some coffee. The packaging is great and the coffee is wonderful. Take a look at my photos.

The photo on the right shows my Brazil Baggio Platinum Decaf with the SBS Favorite Blends Sampler. I also received two biscotti as a treat for ordering. On the left is my selection of favorite blends. Notice the stirrer. Notice that the biscotti are missing. I ate them. Photography builds up an appetite.
I was fortunate to meet Sharon and her mother at the Make Mine Pink Retreat. We were at the same table for dinner. They are both very lovely ladies, and as you can see, their products are top notch.




3 comments:

gail said...

Wow, this is just beautiful. I love the display.
I have the virtual mauki kitty too! Its so fun. (())gail

*~Dark Crystal Queen~* said...

Hi Marie!

Wow...love the tea! Looks like a lot of care was put into the presentation. Enjoy every minute of it!
Thanks for sharing,
xxoo
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Patricia said...

Now, Marie, you really should have shared the biscotti with me!! That looks lovely, bet they taste as good as they look.

Pat


Welcome!
Hello Everyone,Welcome to my new blog . And I really mean new. This is all so new to me, but I am sure I will soon be up to speed. I knew it was time to create a blog when I started feeling that I was missing too much fun. I plan to share ideas, favorite things, and information. I love making soaps and toiletries, so you can be sure to see some ideas and tips related to bath and body care. I have so many favorite things; I hope to share them with you in fun ways. Enjoy your visit.