Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lavender and lace

Hello Everyone,

We are so excited about this week's Pink Friday theme at Make Mine Pink. It's a favorite of ours, Lavender and Lace. We even created a special soap box for the occasion. All of our soaps on sale this week will fit into the box. We are offering special prices on all of our lavender scented soaps, lotion, body mist and more. Be sure to visit Make Mine Pink and Savon Marie on Friday, April 24th. All participating boutiques have lovely items this week. One or more is just right for you.














No comments:


Welcome!
Hello Everyone,Welcome to my new blog . And I really mean new. This is all so new to me, but I am sure I will soon be up to speed. I knew it was time to create a blog when I started feeling that I was missing too much fun. I plan to share ideas, favorite things, and information. I love making soaps and toiletries, so you can be sure to see some ideas and tips related to bath and body care. I have so many favorite things; I hope to share them with you in fun ways. Enjoy your visit.