Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Treasure from Andie

Hi Everyone,

Well it looks like I am an addict, A Show and Tell Addict. This is the second week in a row that I have purchased something from one of my Make Mine Pink sisters as a result of visiting their blogs for a feature called Show and Tell.

Last week, my friend Andie of Brown Bee Studio shared a lovely pinkeep she made as a tribute to Marie Antoinette. Well, as soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted it. It did have MY name on it. Take a look at the packaging. It is so bright and cheery, just like Andie. I love the colors. her tag is qdorable, too. It has a touch of glitter and even a real button. Once I opened it, I was delighted to see that the beautiful pinkeep Andie featured on her Show and Tell is even prettier in person.


These pictures show the front and the back of the pinkeep. Andie created the design in cross stitch. A few pearls and blue stones grace some safety pins on the bottom left corner. Andie even added a few pins and a needle on the top right. The floral print on the back is a perfect choice.

Visit Andie at The Brown Bee Studio on Etsy or stop by her blog for the latest buzz at the Brown Bee Studio

14 comments:

Brown Bee Studio said...

Oh Marie, I'm so glad you love your pin keep! Thank you so much for featuring it, and me, here on your lil spot. I appreciate you sweet friend! xoxo AndieBee

Susie said...

Hi Marie! That pin keep is gorgeous! Ooh la la! Great work Andie!
Susie
The Polka Dot Rose

Carolyn Kocman said...

isn't andie talented????!!! such sweet treasures!

carolyn
www.theoddsparrow.com

Cottage Flair said...

That is so pretty. Andie's pinkeeps are so unique and beautifully made. I'm sure you will treasure it.
Jennifer

Patricia said...

That is beautiful! Andie does such nice work. It was definitely made for you! Enjoy it,
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com
pmorello@citlink.net

gail said...

Hi Marie,,, I love Andis Work, but this is very pretty. I am glad you got it! How could you resist that one??? The talent around here is awesome.
Hugs, gail

Tedi said...

Marie,
I knew the minute I saw it too - that someone would snap it up... Didn't even occur to me that you being "Marie" would be a perfect match. Well at least I know that it went to the best of homes. Andie is so talented and her shop is cute as can be too! Tedi
www.PetiteBookstore.com

Carolee Crafts said...

I admired this on Andie's blog and it is beautiful and I know you will give it a good home.

Kimberly said...

That is so pretty! Andie did a great job, thanks for sharing it with us!

Anonymous said...

I love it~ wtg AndiBee~ and way to snag it Miss Marie

Susan - InHerOwnWords said...

Simple yet lovely! Andie's pinkeeps are so sweet. Thanks for sharing Marie!

Susan
www.myvintagecharm.com
www.myvintagecharm.typepad.com

Unknown said...

You are such a sweetheart Marie. You always share the prettiest things with all of us. Andie is so talented. That pinkeep was meant for you. I love it. Enjoy pinkie.
Have a wonderful week,
xxoo

Janet
Janets Creative Pillows

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Hello Marie,Thanks for stopping by Hon,i'm sorry I have not visited lately.Been under the weather lately.I love all your goodies.They are very nice.Are your lavender scented soaps still on sale.I muct go check them out.Hugs and kisses Marie Antionette

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

What a great purchase Marie! Andie makes some of the prettiest things!
shell


Welcome!
Hello Everyone,Welcome to my new blog . And I really mean new. This is all so new to me, but I am sure I will soon be up to speed. I knew it was time to create a blog when I started feeling that I was missing too much fun. I plan to share ideas, favorite things, and information. I love making soaps and toiletries, so you can be sure to see some ideas and tips related to bath and body care. I have so many favorite things; I hope to share them with you in fun ways. Enjoy your visit.